BARE Collabathon — Calling All Creatives:
Express yourself to the community by getting involved with this month's collaboration week.
Starting April 23rd and ending April 30th, BARE is hosting a collaborative week for all creatives who blog, do video, create digital art or photography or host their own podcasts to feature their work with the BARE community and beyond during the last week of April.
The theme for this month is Grow Yourself Towards Change, and in the spirit of this challenge theme, this collaboration is all about using daily affirmations towards positive self-growth. Basically, acting on your daily affirmations through how you express yourself.
Still interested? Check out the following guideline below:
— Collaboration is open to one blog post, video, digital art, photography or podcast that is centered around one of the following categories:
- Self-Authenticity: #BeingReal
- Growing Up vs. Growing Yourself Up
— Pick one or two hashtags from the list below. These hashtags will determine which day your blog post will be featured:
— Send your pitch (max 5 sentences) including which category you would be interested in and what hashtag(s) you would like your piece to be scheduled for to email@example.com. If you're ready like right now, right now, you can send it in by clicking this lovely link or using the conveniently placed form at the bottom of the page.
Do I need to provide my own graphic for this post?
- No, the graphic for your post will be created by myself. Check out the sidebar for the feel of BARE's overall branding.
If I'm submitting a video or podcast, how should I submit my work to you?
- Send the embed code for your video or podcast and I will embed it as a blog post.
If I have a blurb about my piece, can I include it my submission?
- Yes, please send in a blurb of max 5 sentences about your piece which will be included in the blog post.
How many featured spots are available for each day?
- Each day, I will be only featuring 5 spots (one for each category). Overall, there are 35 available spots in total. So if you're really interested in collaborating, be sure to send in your submissions as soon as possible.
Does my piece have to completed for me submit?
- No. In fact, it's preferred if you send in new content to not only provide new content to the BARE community but also to your own following. So send in a pitch of 5 sentences about your piece. That way, I have an idea of your final submission.
If my pitch is selected, what are the next steps?
- Create. I will email you your final submission date as well as what to include with your final submission — photo of you, blurb about yourself and what you do (max 100 characters), your submission and where to contact you i.e. social media handles, website link, etc. BARE is all about community. And by you sharing your content with the community, people will want to know who you are, and if they're really interested, where they can get more of your content.
What if all the slots are full? How will I know?
- I will keep you updated personally through email. As well as, I will be sharing updates on this website page as well as on Facebook and Twitter if there are still available spots. If all slots are full, don't worry. BARE plans to host a collabathon each month. So folks who do not make it into this month's collabathon will be notified first of next month's theme.
For additional questions, please include them with your submission in the form below or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking this lovely link or using the conveniently placed form below.