Calling All Creatives!
Express yourself to the community by getting involved as BARE collaborator.
BARE hosts a collaborative space for all creatives who blog, create videos, digital art, photography or host their own podcast to feature their work to the Live BARE fam and beyond.
Interested? Check out the following guidelines below:
— Collaboration is open to one blog post, video, digital art, photography or podcast that is centered around one of the following categories:
- Self - Reflection
- Self - Acceptance
- Self - Care
- Self - Expression
— The theme for this month is Gratitude. Along with your category of choice, try to focus your submission around this theme as well.
— Send your pitch (max 5 sentences) including which category you would be interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're ready like right now, right now, you can send it in by clicking this lovely link or using the conveniently placed form at the bottom of the page.
Do I need to provide my own graphics for this post?
No, the graphic for your post will be created by myself. Check out the sidebar for the feel of BARE's overall branding.
If I'm submitting a video or podcast, how should I submit my work to you?
Send the embed code for your video or podcast, and I will embed it as a blog post.
If I have a blurb about my piece, can I include it my submission?
- Yes, please send in a blurb of max 5 sentences about your piece which will be included in the blog post.
How many featured spots are available each month?
- Overall, there are 10 available spots in total. So if you're really interested in collaborating, be sure to send in your submission as soon as possible.
Does my piece have to completed for me submit?
- No. In fact, it's preferred if you send in new content to not only provide new content to the BARE family but also to nurture your own following. So send in a pitch of 5 sentences about your piece. That way, I have an idea of your final submission.
If my pitch is selected, what are the next steps?
- Create. I will email you your final submission date as well as what to include with your final submission — photo of you, blurb about yourself and what you do (max 100 characters), your submission and where to contact you i.e. social media handles, website link, etc. BARE is all about community. And by you sharing your content, people will want to know who you are, and if they're really interested, where they can get more of your content.
What if all the slots are full? How will I know?
- I will keep you updated personally through email. As well as, I will be sharing updates on this website page if there are still available spots. If all slots are full, don't worry. If you don't make it into this month's collaboration, I will update you on plans for next month.
For additional questions, please include them with your submission in the form below or through email at email@example.com or by clicking this lovely link or using the conveniently placed form below.